2. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION. When you send e-mails to us or visit the Website you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us via e-mail or by submitting any request on the Website, you agree that we may send e-mail to you and you consent to receive e-mail or other electronic communications from us. Generally, we will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. Nevertheless, if you request a demo, a price quote, or a download for any Vendor software or Advisor article; request more information about a particular Vendor; or provide us your contact information, you (i) consent and agree to our contacting you by phone at the phone number(s) you provided to us and (ii) consent to us recording or monitoring your phone call for quality assurance or training purposes. There will be no other or further warning concerning our recordation of calls between you and LPSolutions. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing and/or that they be sent to the recipient’s email address.
3. OWNERSHIP. Some content on the Website, including (but not limited to), text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, web applications “The Profit Generator app” and “Flat Rate Price book app” and the compilation of any of the foregoing, is the property of LPSolutions, our licensors or Advisors, or our Vendors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Except to the minimum extent otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, reproduction, modification, use, distribution, or display of the material herein or thereon (regardless of the form or media and whether by download or otherwise) is permitted without the express written permission of LPSolutions and any other applicable copyright owner. You may not resell any of the services provided by LPSolutions, this Website or the Vendors (“Services”). You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by virtue of downloading copyrighted material from the Website or the Services. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved to LPSolutions and to the respective owners of such rights. If you believe your rights under applicable copyright laws are being infringed by LPSolutions or by another person or entity using the Website or the Services, contact us immediately using the contact information furnished within this LPSolutions website.
5. TRADEMARKS. The name ” LPSolutions “, and any and all logos and designs connected thereto or associated therewith, and the names and logos of our Vendors (“Trademarks”) are the exclusive property of LPSolutions and/or the Vendors or Advisors and are protected by federal and state law. You may not use the Trademarks in any way, including, but not limited to, use as meta tags or any other “hidden text”, without the express written consent of LPSolutions or the applicable Advisor or Vendor.
5. LIMITED LICENSE AND PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES. You have a limited right and license to access the Website for your own specific business or personal use. You may not modify any page on the Website. This limited license strictly prohibits any resale or commercial use of any page on the Website, including any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Website or any page thereon or associated therewith; any downloading or copying of account information; and any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit any page on the Website for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of LPSolutions. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website or our Vendors without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by LPSolutions and may result in termination of your access to and use of the Website.
In addition, you represent and warrant that any and all information you post or otherwise provide to LPSolutions by means of the Website, including, without limitation, as part of any registration or application or to gain access to any Services, is true, accurate, not misleading, and offered in good faith. Any information disclosed to you via the Services may be used only for its intended purpose. LPSolutions expects that you will exercise caution, good sense and proper judgment in using the Services. You can be held liable for any illegal or prohibited content that you provide to LPSolutions or to other users, including, for example, infringing, defamatory, or offensive materials. You may not, and hereby represent and warrant that you will not, post, transmit, e-mail, or otherwise make accessible on or through the Website content that:
a. Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, disparaging, pedophilic, pornographic, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or malicious;
b. Contains hate propaganda or promotes discrimination or violence against any people on account of their race, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability, or sexual orientation;
c. Is or could be harmful to minors;
d. Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing (or “spamming”);
e. Promotes information that you know (or, through the exercise of ordinary care, should have known) is false, misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct;
f. Infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any other party;
g. Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
h. Provides instructional information about illegal activities;
i. Contains a software virus or any other code, files, or programs that are designed to or have the ability to interrupt, destroy, disable, compromise, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer programs or
hardware or telecommunications equipment whether owned by LPSolutions or any other person or party;
j. Solicits passwords, or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
k. Otherwise violates any local, state, national, or other applicable law or regulation.
In addition, you may not, in connection with the Website:
l. Impersonate any person or entity, including a LPSolutions officer or employee, or falsely misrepresent your identification or affiliation in any other way;
m. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any content posted or transmitted through or on this Website;
n. Disrupt the ordinary flow and operation of any portion of this Website;
o. Interfere with or disrupt this Website or any server or network involved with the operation of this Website;
p. Stalk or harass any other person; or
q. Collect or “harvest” from this Website the names of other users for the purpose of transmitting to those other users unsolicited commercial messages.
3. RISK OF LOSS. LPSolutions takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any product, service or web applicaton that you license, purchase, or otherwise acquire from a Vendor at or through this Website and/or LPSolutions. Any remedy you may have is exclusively against the Vendor from whom you licensed, purchased, or otherwise acquired any product or service.
4. PRODUCT AND SERVICE DESCRIPTIONS. LPSolutions and its Vendors attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing any Services and/or Vendor products. LPSolutions, however, makes no representations or warranties that the Service and/or product descriptions or any other content on this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
5. VENDOR WEBSITES. LPSolutions Vendors license and sell products and services on or through LPSolutions or the Website. LPSolutions may provide links to Vendors’ websites. LPSolutions is not responsible for examining or evaluating, and does not warrant the products or services of, any Vendor or the page of their websites. LPSolutions does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, or services of such Vendors or the page of their Websites. You should carefully review all Vendors’ privacy statements and other conditions of use on their websites before you license, lease, purchase, or otherwise acquire any product or service.
Bentonville AR. 727112
BY USING OR ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND LEGALLY BY ALL OF THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.